Ummm, well, the title says it all, folks. In this post I’m sharing my recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe I custom made when I had a particular craving. Upon eating the resulting cookies my craving was satisfied.
Peanut butter and chocolate combination — who doesn’t like that? Put it into a chewy cookie, rich textured oatmeal cookie. . . Oh, so delicious!
And finally, ready to eat!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking or old fashioned oats (or a combination of the two)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and baking soda. Add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla, mix until smooth and light.
- Stir in flour until combined then stir in oats until combined, and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough in heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.